My constant mission for over 25 years has been to break the industrial education system of pumping facts into your head and testing what has been pumped in, and instead design education solutions to give you the tools and methods you need to become utterly brilliant in what you CHOOSE to do or be. Imagine…
Welcome to the centre for Systems Thinking Servant Leaders…
For over two decades we have been designing and delivering powerful, practical and business relevant programmes
Our reputation is built on our integrated approach to developing and applying deep systems thinking to business problems and developing symbiotic leadership competencies to set up and run teams.
Using our own extensive Competency Library we have developed a method derived from value chain construction to deliver an ROI per role and glue together purpose / process / people / performance.
We offer classic, traditional and contemporary programmes
1. Level of Leader training programmes – to full competence at a role level
- Our globally praised Levels of Leader programmes have a referenced pedigree of 10 years
- These programmes span all six levels of leader: Group; Business; Function, Managers; Others & Self
- Innovative methods of delivery mean significantly less training time, affording savings in time and price reductions
2. Specific Skills training programmes – learned with speed and accuracy
- Specific Skills in a particular aspect of leadership;
- 3 days of intense toolkit training on how to use each toolkit;
- Depart with a plan to execute the toolkits and a guidebook;
- Option to extend the toolkits training to include competency training.
- Significantly less training time, affording savings in time and price reductions
3. Mastering Competencies
- A method of Mastering Competencies which is utterly unique in designing organisations and roles the ‘right way around’.
- Aligns roles and levels to your business value chain and its specific service delivery requirements with an ROI per role
- Uses your business metrics to ensure the correct roles are in place along the value chain: service by service; activity by activity; volume and quality – KPI by KPI.
- Allows you to Business Case 1 or 100 roles.
The Power of a Learning Architecture tells you where to begin:
Level of Leader; Specific Skills; Competencies ?
Because we have been designing learning architectures for decades we can quickly guide you in designing your own, and assessing needs based on business and personal priorities.
Our Leader 360º audits provide you with incredibly valuable data on business needs and individual needs, plus where to leave things alone and where to start.
The 3 dimensional cube illustrated shows it is possible to be both global and local once you have an architecture and a blueprint. With all great frameworks, development can occur concurrently and sequentially – across a level of leader, down a whole organisation or directly to specific skills or competency gaps.
Click on the tab About Us in the menu to learn more about how we help you, if requested, to ensure your learning architecture will achieve your organisational and business goals.
“Most managers dread the email: ‘You or your managers are selected to go on a management training programme’. Unless managers know and agree the need, evidenced objectively through 360º audits and are convinced attending will directly build their business and their people, they will just see the training as scoring HR compliance points and annoying me and my people.” ……. quote: Mike How – Director
‘Succeeding in the face of adversity’. An interview with
Jacques Marais, founder of IPMS Global and eCALA Life
CLICK below to read the interview:
IPMS - the Movie
Who is the customer you are satisfying? Let’s begin with the biggest contradiction: Businesses purport to put customer value first when in fact they always put shareholder value first, but if you are in it primarily to satisfy your shareholder, then your success will last as long as: Your shareholder remains satisfied with the value…
From Core to Character… …leading through living our Values A friend called me today and asked me if I would consider referring him to some of my friends, clients and connections. He is an old friend and business colleague, a sound and competent business person and has a good set of values which I respect…
The Elasticity of Service: a hidden tipping point in Know your Product I recently complained, failed to get anywhere and left my favourite airline (not BA) over two routine issues. They ‘knowingly’ booking me through their hub when they knew I couldn’t make their own 2nd leg, waited 7 hours and then missed a further…
A Geodesic Dome…what is that? Geodesic: [definition] Denoting the shortest possible line between two points on a sphere. A geodesic sphere is a convex polyhedron made from triangles. A geodesic dome is a building based on the geometry of a geodesic sphere. It is a hemispherical thin-shell structure and its triangular elements are rigid and distribute the stress throughout…
I was asked over breakfast, by a group of enthusiastic interns, to share my thoughts and (that big word) wisdom on the 1st steps they should take to make a successful transition from 100% study into choosing work. They are all bright, keen but brutally honest about the ‘investment’ they have made in themselves. In…
Leaders need all 3 brains: Heart, Gut and Head to use a Moral Compass Language is such a beautiful gift, especially when left unspoken or unwritten. A traveller can cross continents with a smattering of many languages or none. When one is not blind-sighted by a common spoken tongue or written word, one uses all…
What is a great performance management system, what does it comprise, how do you approach developing one? Is it about? The organisational or service level performance standards? The conformance and norm(ance) of people to these standards? 100% = the goals of the organisation? Or is it about? Tapping into an individual’s boundless capacity? Harnessing this…